Today, especially for those who do not know how to enter the trading platform Olymp Trade, I have prepared this article, where I will describe in detail how to do it. Among other things, I will supplement the article with useful materials, which will be useful for a beginner, in future earning money.
What to do if you can’t get into Olymp Trade
If you have registered, but after that you can’t log in to your personal cabinet, there are several reasons, either you haven’t finished registration completely or you just forgot your password. If the first, just check your email and follow the link indicated in the email from the platform, if the second, just click “Get new password” as shown in the picture below.
After that, you will receive an email with instructions on how to change your password in the mail you registered with. If the email never arrives within five minutes, then check the Spam folder, sometimes mailers have such failures when they erroneously send the right messages to this folder. If you are just going to register in Olymp Trade, then I advise you to write out the data specified at registration separately in your notebook, that is, your e-mail address and password.
What is the interface
Next, I will perform a detailed analysis of the interface, so that you can navigate comfortably after you log in to the trading platform Olymp Trade. Especially for this purpose, I took a screenshot with numbering, under each important function. Well, here we go.
The Olymp Trade platform
- The market movement schedule for a certain asset will be detailed in the second item.
- Assets are available for trading. If it is simpler, these are currency pairs, on which we will conclude transactions. If it is simpler, for example, we chose the pair евро\доллар, we are required to do so.
- Here we choose which chart we prefer to work with, at the moment we have a line chart in front of us, we can switch it to a candlestick chart, depending on what strategy we will trade on. Please note that if we change the traffic, the timeframes will have to be set anew.
- Technical analysis. You will not be able to tell us about this point briefly, it will be easier for you to understand all the functionality, I will directly use this assistant.
- A very useful thing, if properly handled, can specifically simplify the trader’s trading and bring a good profit. The indicators are perfectly described on the website itself in the “Learning” category. About all this and much more you will know when you enter Olymp Trade. Do not forget to bookmark my site, soon you will get from me a lot more useful information on trading.
- Choose how long you want the chart to be displayed – last minute, 5 minutes and so on.
- Choosing a trade time (from 1 minute to 1 month).
- Choosing the amount of the deal.
- No-lose trades are given only for VIP clients.
- The price of the currency pair in real time.
- The size of potential income, depends on the percentage of profitability.
- Buttons up or down.
Options trading strategies
When we have sorted out the registration and login to the trading platform, it is time to decide on the strategy that we will use for trading and profit. To be honest, there are a lot of them and in the near future you will come up with a couple of them, just for yourself. About the most popular, I have written a separate article: Strategies for Olymp Trade, in which I have painted everything in detail and attached video lessons, so do not be lazy to spend 5 minutes of time, the knowledge that you will get, will be just invaluable. I know a lot of people, who, so to speak, brought their strategy to perfection and trade only on it, well, as they say, the choice of everyone.
Let’s sum up the Olymp Trade platform
The main thing is never to trade relying only on intuition, or going to your bank, maybe you will be led at the beginning and will bargain five or ten thousand, but in the end, such trade at random, will leave you bankrupt, so it is better to slowly learn and sharpen your skills. In addition, you can always practice on a demo account at Olymp Trade, where there is no need to risk real money, but the functionality is exactly the same as in a real account.